Zelda Mobs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds mobs from The Legend of Zelda series game to Minecraft.
Zelda Mobs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Gibdos and Darknuts
- Bokoblin from Wind Waker
- Bokoblin from Breath Of The Wild
- Baby Molgera
- Helmaroc King
- Master Sword
- Hero Sword
- Hylian Shield
- Kokiri Shield
- Brave Shield
- Mirror Shield
- Temple of Time, which contains the Master Sword and can be found in forest
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.