Zen Summoning Mod 1.12.2 adds a single altar block that consumes reagents + a catalyst in order to summon a specific mob, with specific NBT data. The altar has no default recipe, one must be added with CraftTweaker. The mod has no default summoning recipes, they must be added with CraftTweaker. Examples are available on the GitHub page.
Zen Summoning Mod 1.12.2 – Allows Set Up Custom Summoning Scenarios
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.