Zombie Horse Spawn Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a small mod, which allows the gamers to spawn the infamous Zombie Horse manually using the Spawning Eggs. The Mod also improved the possibility for a Zombie to be spawned alongside its Horse companion to a exact high-rate. It’s a simple idea but might add more to the standard dynamic of the game, which ought to make it far more interesting. The players can also be allowed to configure the Mod for their desires freely. Whether you want your zombies to burn during daytime or not is totally up to you.
Zombie Horse Spawn Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Horses Spawn with Riders
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Zombie Horses now spawn along with its Rider, a Zombie Warrior.
- You can now find the Riders in the wilderness, so ready to combat them.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.